No. 3 Ohio State is 10-0 and hosts No. 9 Michigan State in a B1G #banger with national ramifications on Saturday at 3:30 p.m.
The Silver Bullets enter the game firing on all cylinders. For Michigan State, its hopes could rely on the wounded shoulder of Connor Cook.
What does this mean for the outcome of the game? For now, it's up to you.
Successfully predict Michigan State's total offensive yardage (a.k.a. be the closest without going over) in the comment section, and you will earn your pick of t-shirt from the fabled Eleven Warriors Dry Goods.
The fine print:
- Must be 18 years-old or older.
- One entry/comment per person.
- Duplicate predictions are ineligible – first come, first serve.
- Deadline for entries is kickoff.
- Any comment edited after kickoff will be disqualified, regardless of the edit.