The early signing period concluded with Ohio State signing 18 players in the recruiting class of 2022.
Seventeen players signed with the Buckeyes on Wednesday, while Gabe Powers signed with Ohio State on Friday. Ohio State had 19 players committed before the early signing period, but four-star cornerback Terrance Brooks instead signed with Texas on Wednesday.
A complete list of the 18 players who have signed with the Buckeyes – 10 on offense and eight on defense – with links to analysis on each new signee, is below.
- Kojo Antwi, 6-foot, 190-pound wide receiver
- Kaleb Brown, 5-foot-11, 177-pound wide receiver
- Dallan Hayden, 5-foot-11, 195-pound running back
- Caleb Burton, 6-foot, 165-pound wide receiver
- Tegra Tshabola, 6-foot-6, 350-pound offensive lineman.
- Avery Henry, 6-foot-6, 305-pound offensive lineman
- Bennett Christian, 6-foot-6, 235-pound tight end
- George Fitzpatrick, 6-foot-6, 285-pound offensive lineman
- Devin Brown, 6-foot-3, 190-pound quarterback
- Kyion Grayes, 6-foot, 175-pound wide receiver
- Ryan Turner, 6-foot, 180-pound cornerback
- Kye Stokes, 6-foot-2, 185-pound safety
- Jyaire Brown, 6-foot, 178-pound cornerback
- C.J. Hicks, 6-foot-3, 215-pound linebacker
- Caden Curry, 6-foot-3, 250-pound defensive lineman
- Sonny Styles, 6-foot-4, 215-pound safety/linebacker
- Kenyatta Jackson Jr., 6-foot-5, 235-pound defensive end
- Gabe Powers, 6-foot-4, 230-pound linebacker