Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Baker Mayfield's Future

+9 HS
Buckfrombirth's picture
January 4, 2022 at 1:12am
139 Comments

As some of you may know, I'm a lifelong Steelers fan, born and raised about 35 miles from Pittsburgh in a Black and Gold home, win or lose. Before you DV me, this is not a brag post about tonight's game. I readily admit the Steelers are lousy this year and have their own QB issues for the foreseeable future. But, after watching the game and hearing Griese and Levy's commentary, I wonder what Browns fans think about Mayfield's future in Cleveland. I like the guy, personally, and think he's got all the talent and leadership ability to be a long-term answer for the Browns. I also realize that no QB has thrown more INTs over the last three years and his decision making is inconsistent. Still, his talent is undeniable. Are his struggles purely from his injured shoulders? Is he too much "in his own head" right now? And, what do Browns fans think about his future for the long-term deal that he wants?

I'm genuinely interested to read your thoughts on Baker and his impact on the Browns in general. Stefanski seems like he's the right coach if he could find a decent OC, the line should be good, Chubb is a stud, the receiving corps is excellent and the defense is loaded. So, what about Baker?

And, hopefully both Browns and Steelers fans can agree on one thing: Baltimore sucks.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 139 Comments