Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

USMNT vs. Mexico Tickets at TQL Stadium

+1 HS
OhioAgainstTheWorld34's picture
August 30, 2021 at 1:01pm
11 Comments

Hello 11Wers Community,

I am reaching out here to see if any of you are within the group who is eligible to apply for tickets to this match.  I joined the US Soccer Insiders as a VIP Insider on July 29th... However, the fine print read that this presale access would ONLY apply to Insiders who had joined prior to July 26th.  I have reached out to USMNT support but am not having any luck.  That being said... I have tickets to the Purdue game that Saturday and am bringing a buddy of mine up to experience The 'Shoe for the first time.  He's a USMC vet from Los Angeles... Massive sports fan including a huge USMNT follower.  He's a first generation American with parents from Mexico, so this match would be a huge deal to catch on that Friday night on our way up to Columbus.  We live down around Ft. Knox here in Kentucky so was hoping to make a big weekend of it for him, trying to give us something to do that we won't bemoan the current happenings of the world.  I appreciate anyone who can help out.  We are just needing a pair!  I know it is gonna be a super difficult ticket to land, hints the reason I signed up for the $185 VIP insider access.. Unfortunately, not going to help me though.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 11 Comments