Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Justin Fields' NFL Landing Spot

+6 HS
milhouse4588's picture
September 29, 2020 at 9:52am
139 Comments

Was just reading a post on the Power Rankings in the NFL so far through three weeks and it got me thinking about how Justin Fields and his future. We've seen how terrible the situation is in Washington for Haskins. He was not drafted in a position to succeed on almost any level. And it's not entirely his fault, though his play has suffered this season.

Right now it looks like the Jets and Giants are two teams fighting for two of the top spots in the draft. Trevor Lawrence probably will go #1 unless he either starts faltering/has a bad combine, or Fields really plays THAT much better than him.

So right now it's most likely Lawrence to the Jets or Giants with the #1 pick, and Fields will go to the other team (unless Daniel Jones picks it up a bit and does well enough to avoid his successor getting drafted).

I'd much rather see Fields in a Giants jersey because he'd have a solid, if not spectacular, receiving corps and Saquon Barkley as his RB, pending his recovery. The Jets would be as bad of a spot to land as the Football Team, in my opinion.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 139 Comments