I really enjoy doing these and a lot of people seem to care about it so I will start doing these every Monday. To make something clear this is using The Draft Network's draft simulator, so if you have an issue with where players are picked it just based on their big board and team needs. We are also months away from the draft so there will be a lot of movement on the big boards so relax. Also sorry for the Browns trolls you follow such a terrible organization and have to try and vent by berating the Bengals. Here is my draft:
- Joey B- ez pick and will be the best QB in the AFC North
- Kenneth Murray LB Oklahoma-Got a great roll this time and had Murray and Patrick Queen available along with Houston OT Josh Jones, I would be happy with any of these. This is the result of Jacob Eason and Jordan Love going in round 1 along with 2 RBs. Murray is the best linebacker and a great athlete that fills the biggest need. If Eason and no RBs go in the first this could end up being a trade down spot.
- Donovan Peoples-Jones WR Michigan-Great to get him here he is 6'2" and should test great. Poor production could let him fall to the Bengals here but a really good receiver to find in the third.
- Damien Lewis OG LSU-I was tempted to take Cam Akers here but the Bengals have Gio and drafted 2 backs last year so you would have to cut one of them, deepest spot on the roster so will forego it, Lewis is a really good guard and is a solid athlete.
- Trey Adams OT Washington-high upside with massive injury risk. Adams is a great player but may not be able to last long in the NFL. His risk will push him down and this is about the earliest it would be worth a gamble for the Bengals. He could come in, get his body right, and sit behind Cordy Glenn at RT. Also considered Davon Hamilton, Troy Pride, and Michael Pittman but the chance to really solidify the OL going forward with Jonah Williams, Trey Adams, and Damien Lewis was too tempting.