With all the senior bowl info coming out felt like doing another bengals mock draft. Follow Joe Goodberry for some quality Bengals info. There are also a lot more evaluations coming in on early entrees. Here is my draft from the draft network.
- Joey B-if you don’t like this pick frig off
- Patrick Queen LB LSU- This is a guy shooting up boards and is great for the Bengals. We had been reduced for hoping Kenneth Murray somehow falls here for a LB. Queen is inexperienced but an insane athlete but may end up going higher after the combine.
- Denzil Mims WR Baylor-He tore up the senior bowl and at 6’3” should run in the 4.4s. Great value at outside receiver in round 3.
- Tyler Biadz IOL Wisconsin-Really solid player at a position of need in the fourth round, there are a lot of good players at this spot
- Tyler Johnson WR Minnesota- I don’t know if the Bengals would be willing to double up at WR but I think this is too good to pass up. Johnson is 6’2” and would fit well on the outside and as backup to Boyd. The big storyline is how deep this receiver class is and getting Johnson this late shows that. It gives Burrow two weapons to grow with.
I would be be very happy with this what are your grades? I think OL is an urgent need and I wasn’t able to address it here until the 4th round so that sucks but the players seemed too good to pass up. The 4th pick was the hardest to make there is a lot of talent there in this draft.