Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Bengals Fan Who Do You Want/dont Want Tonight and Would You Be Happy with Haskins?

+5 HS
Spartan13's picture
April 25, 2019 at 1:24pm
51 Comments

I want one of the Devin's at LB which could give us a very solid front 7 for the foreseeable future with a great LB and Billings, Hubbard, Lawson good young Dlineman. I would happy with an Ed Oliver or Jonah Williams/Andre Dillard. Oliver isn't a need but him and Atkins would be insane, Williams and Dillard are probably the best Olineman which is of course a need. 

I would be pretty upset if we get Rashan Gary, Montez Sweat, or Cody Ford. I also really don't want a DE in round 1 Dunlap Hubbard Lawson is a very good DE rotation I get drafting the best player available but that is great depth and there is 0 need to use a first rounder, everywhere else other than RB is fair game. 

I would be OK if we get Haskins, I think he has a good chance of being a franchise QB and would be able to sit a year and learn how to be a pro before Dalton walks. My only problem is we dont have the team around him to help him. With the QBs in the next couple of drafts I would be fine if we built the team up then brought in the young QB rather than the other way around. If we do get Haskins, end up being awful and be in position to trade down for a QB needy team that could be a great way to spped up the rebuild pretty quickly. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 51 Comments