Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

F U Yankees: NY Trading for Giancarlo Stanton

+4 HS
Elks' comb over's picture
December 9, 2017 at 10:24am
72 Comments

This will be a huge trade for NY if this one goes through. One that could see Clevelands run for a World Series end. This is not the news I expected to wake up to.

And so much for the Bombers being considered “likeable.” No, this would mean the Evil Empire is back, the type of game-changer that was A-Rod for Alfonso Soriano back in 2004.

If Stanton says yes, new manager Aaron Boone would have the luxury of setting up his 2018 lineup with Aaron Judge, Stanton and Gary Sanchez hitting 2-3-4, if he so desires.

Judge (52) and Stanton (59) – the home run kings in the AL and NL last season – combined for 111 homers in 2017.

Trade pieces are still unknown at this time it's NY so they will still have funny money and prospects out the ass I'm sure.

Maybe we will get lucky and Stanton will tell the Yankees "F U Yankees, I'm not coming"

The team that last year seemed to be heading to a rebuild is now turning back into a juggernaut.

F. U. I say 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 72 Comments