This little series follows the rankings of Ohio State's 2021 commitment class.
It is always interesting to see the ups and downs that each player's ratings will take between now and the first Wednesday of February.
|RANK||PLAYER||FEB||MAR||APR||MAY||JUNE||JULY||1M +/-||OVR +/-|
|11||MARVIN HARRISON JR.||9774||9743||9743||9743||9731||9611||-120||-163|
*Jesse Mirco is not included in the team average.
- Jack Sawyer remains the highest rated player in Ohio State's 2021 class.
- Jayden Ballard had the largest bump (+84) in his rating last month.
- Eight Ohio State players had their rating increase over the last 30 days.
- Marvin Harrison Jr.'s 120 point drop was the largest one month dip of the 2021 Buckeye commits.
- Five of the verbals had their overall ranking decrease.
- Since February, Donovan Jackson and Sam Hart are the only Ohio State commits to never have their ratings decrease.
- Ben Christman lost 67 rating points since April.
- Devonta Smith became the first Buckeye player in the 2021 class to decommit.
- Due to Smith's decision, Ohio State's team average increased by 37 points from last month and 24 points since February 1, 2020.
Ryan Day already has four 5★ recruits in the 2021 class. The only Ohio State recruiting classes to have four or more 5★ recruits were 2002 (4), 2008 (4) and 2017 (5).
Kyle McCord was impressive during the Elite 11 Finals. Will his ratings see an appropriate increase next month?
1. Devonta Smith...decommitted on 6/25/2020...committed to Alabama on 6/29