Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

2 things : Coopers ranking - Other fan bases

0 HS
All-NEO69's picture
January 18, 2016 at 4:24pm
13 Comments

I have two things i want to touch on real quick.

1 - I just checked 247sports and the class ranks say we only have 1 5 star commit (Bosa) and that Jonathan Cooper is a 4 star. What the hell is that about? Sure it could be just a typo or something and it doesn't mean all that much at the end of the day but Jonathan Cooper busted his ass off for that fifth star . Just wondering why they took it back, if they indeed did take it away from him.

2 - with all the craziness that has taken place today i did something i've never done before... i read comments on other fan bases recruiting sites and i don't plan on doing it ever again. My god are some of these people messed in the head! the Miami boards are ridiculous , they were slamming sam bruce left in right because hes taking visits and looking around. Now i get it sucks when we miss out on a recruit or a recruit flips/decommmits but i've never seen people on here speak so poorly of young men who are going through one of the biggest life decisions they will ever make. So Congrats to you , Buckeye Nation, for staying classy and keeping your cool with recruits/recruiting !

Edit - BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 13 Comments