Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

This Date In Gray Box History: Eric Glover-Williams (8-25)

Matt Gutridge's picture
August 26, 2015 at 6:34pm
6 Comments

This series will highlight the commitment anniversary date of Ohio State players. I have commitment dates from 2003-2015.

Note: I don't have all of the commitment dates for all of the players from those years, but I have the majority. 

ON AUGUST 25, 2013 ERIC GLOVER-WILLIAMS (ATH) COMMITTED TO OHIO STATE

EGW
Eric Glover-Williams had a .952 comp. rating and was the 12th ranked ATH in 2015.

Jeremy Birmingham's thoughts on Eric Glover Williams' commitment:

Glover-Williams is electric with the ball in his hands and provides a legitimate homerun threat each and every time he touches the ball, whether in the backfield or lined up the slot or even out wide. While he's physically "smaller" than you might like in the Big Ten, Glover-Williams is physical off the line and has an excellent ability to find the ball at its high-point as a receiver. 

[...]

The bottom line with Eric Glover-Williams is that if he wanted to play cornerback, he's got All-American potential at cornerback, if he wants to play wide receiver, he could be an All-American at wide receiver. With two full years of high school football ahead of him, Glover-Williams will get plenty of time to refine his skills at wide receiver, making sure that he's polished entering Ohio State in the summer of 2015. 

Today's article is brought to you by Superman:

EGW
I apologize for not posting this yesterday. My evening was thrown for a loop after receiving some positive news.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 6 Comments