Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Buckeye Targets Stats

0 HS
Mike Rockstedt's picture
August 29, 2014 at 11:02am
4 Comments

Happy Friday Ya'll,

Have a couple of stats for some key Buckeye targets from games last night, and I am going to update them as the day goes on and I talk to more coaches.

• Class of 2018 RB Ricky Slade had 15 carries for 148 yards and Two Touchdowns. The do it all back also caught a couple of passes and returned some kicks for C.D. Hylton High School in Woodbride, VA. Slade is the teammate of 2015 target Matt Burrell. Burrell played both sides of the ball and the team did not allow a first down until the third stringers were in. C.D. Hylton won 50-0. Funny story to show the age of Ricky Slade and being a freshman on the team, his coach shared; "We were eating team meal and in walks Ricky with a Subway bag, the whole team just started laughing. He didn't realize we had team meal (laughs)." Check out the highlights. I can guarantee you won't be dissapointed, Ricky is number 3 and Matt is number 72.
  • Class of 2017 RB Todd Sibley had an impressive game for Archbishop Hoban, carrying the ball 20 times for 197 yards and 3 touchdowns. His team won 24-0 and lot had to do with Todd's 3 touchdowns for the game.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 4 Comments