Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Friday Night Lights Updates

0 HS
Jordan Wagner's picture
July 25, 2014 at 1:34pm
51 Comments

We're just about 5 hours until Friday Night Lights starts to get rolling. We've had a lot of coverage on the front page leading up to the event. Here is the updated visitor list

Most of the prospects are already arriving on campus. There are also plenty of scheduled visitors that aren't making it. Jake Pickard, Amir Ealey and Devante Peete are a few of the top names to back out. 

Obviously, much of our coverage will come after the event. We'll have the opportunity to interview many of the top prospects in attendance. Sometimes some of the top guys do not do interviews at these events. We'll bring those interviews to you in the coming days. 

Due to the Shoe's poor WIFI and the poor battery life of my phone, I won't be able to post many updates on the forum. On Twitter, Kyle, Patrick, John and I should have plenty of information. Birm will be in Arizona on Gray Box watch. 

Here are a few quick updates/tweets from some of the visiting prospects that have arrived early:

The man, the myth, the legend Torrance Gibson has finally arrived at Ohio State

2016 OL Drake Jackson recently picked up an offer from Alabama. He is a strong candidate to land an OSU offer soon.

2017 ATH Bruce Judson seems to be loving his Ohio State tour. The QB already has an offer from Ohio State. 

2015 DB Damon Arnette recently committed to South Carolina over Ohio State, although some say his offer wasn't committable. He'll try to earn his offer tonight.

2015 WR Reggie Rogers will be catching passes from HS teammate Danny Clark. Zach Smith requested he come to FNL in hopes to earn an offer. 

2015 TE Josh Moore made the trip to camp at Friday Night Lights. He has an offer and has the Buckeyes in his top group. 

Tyler Green is in the house.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 51 Comments