Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

This Week's Question: Which Buckeye Would You Most Want to See on the Cover for EA Sports College Football 25?

George Eisner's picture
May 6, 2024 at 1:01pm
25 Comments

Happy Monday, Eleven Warriors!

As I wrote about in The Weekender yesterday, last week we got more details on the upcoming cover athletes for the highly anticipated EA Sports College Football 25. While any regular Dubcast listeners know I have little to no expectations for the game itself given what has happened to the Madden franchise in NCAA Football's absence over the last decade, many still find themselves excited at a minimum to have a new college football simulator again.

Incredibly, an Ohio State football player never made it onto the cover of any previous NCAA football titles. Given the new game will feature multiple cover athletes from unique positions across several Power Five conferences, the likelihood that a Buckeye finally lands on the packaging has never looked higher.

So for This Week's Question, let us know: Which Ohio State football player do you most want to see on the cover of EA Sports College Football 25?

TreVeyon Henderson and J.T. Tuimolau are easy answers, but I'm going to pull a wild card and say Jeremiah Smith. While I have more measured expectations than most for the latest Buckeye receiver to turn heads in Columbus despite not stepping onto the field in scarlet and gray yet, Smith's already rising star status seems well-suited for a cover of this caliber.

But what about you? Which member of OSU's upcoming roster do you want to see headline EA Sports College Football 25?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 25 Comments