Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Who Comes Back Next Year?

+2 HS
STLBuckeye11's picture
November 25, 2023 at 5:12pm
78 Comments

McCord at QB. I assume Devin Brown leaves via the portal.

Henderson is gone. I assume RB will be Trayanum, Hayden and maybe Peoples gets some touches. 

Harrison is gone. Does Egbuka come back after a rough year? What about Fleming? I assume WR is going to be a lot of Tate, Inniss and maybe Egbuka and Jeremiah Smith if they can hang on to him.

Stover is gone. Gee Scott and hopefully Thurman take over there.

Matthew Jones is gone. I would guess Donovan Jackson comes back after his year wasn’t great. Does Fryar have eligibility? Do we even want Fryar back if he does? Simmons has a bright future. Hinzman should have a big year 2 jump.

JT is for sure gone. Big questions on Sawyer, Hall and Tyleik. Would be great to have all 3 back. Tyleik could play himself into a top 10 pick if he comes back. This is an area of massive depth either way but those 3 are studs.

Chambers and Tommy could both come back I believe but I’m honestly ready for Hicks and Simon to take over with Powers sprinkled in. We have seen the ceiling of Chambers and Eichenberg unfortunately.

Burke is gone. I would assume Igbinosun and Hancock take over next year. Matthews becomes #3. Simpson-Hunt should see the field as well.

Proctor and Ransom are gone. Styles and Hartford take over at safety.

Fielding is back as kicker. Mirco unfortunately has more eligibility as the punter. He has regressed each year he has been here so scary what next year holds.

That is a loaded team, especially if some do the question marks return.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 78 Comments