Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Top 5 Players From Today's Win

+4 HS
nafimafi's picture
November 11, 2023 at 10:46pm
11 Comments

so, I do this after every win this season, where I recapped who I personally thought were the best OSU performers. just initial reactions right after the game finished, not looking at highlights or any sort of replay. whomever jumped off the screen for me.

Indiana

YSU

WKU

ND

Maryland

Purdue

Penn State

Wisconsin

Rutgers

November 11th (MSU)

1. Kyle McCord: A great game from Kyle, his best performance of his career. Extremely accurate, clean footwork, and great decision making. I thought he distributed the ball around very well, threw with great anticipation, and produced zero turnovers. Huge step forward today. 335 TDs and 3 TDs, cant complain about that.

2. Marvin Harrison Jr.: Another fantastic game from Marv today, as he was extremely productive through the pass AND the run! Was rock solid for the entire time he played, and even made up for a drop that he had. Made an insane touchdown catch early on and was stretching the field deep. He now has passed 1k yards for the season, the first buck in history to do so multiple times. What a career.

3. Cade Stover: Didnt play in the second half really, but was extremely productive during the important parts of the game and was extremely productive. Made a great catch in the end zone for a touchdown before the end of the first half. He helps the offense move and sneakily eats up yards. 7 catches for 79 yards and 1 touchdown.

4. Sonny Styles: The defense as a whole was full of top performers, and I thought Sonny played well. Was in the right place in coverage, made some strong tackles, and was deadly on the blitz.

5. Cody Simon: Had a nice, rock solid game filling in for Tommy. Was always in the right place, right hole, and made very important tackles when needed. Was the leading tackler on the day.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 11 Comments