Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

College Football Helmets Re-Imagined by AI

+10 HS
v65animal's picture
July 20, 2023 at 9:09am
30 Comments

https://newarena.com/posts/college-football-helmets-re-imagined-by-ai?utm_campaign=jk_fb_cfb_ai_757_us_d_cc122_su1&utm_source=fb_ae&fbclid=IwAR0gVS0VzIV4WDCoK02wZypsJ17P7nhDqU0vyFgcn_IpwQkC2HtS5PnYabI

It never crossed my mind before, but there are two teams that are the Devils. I wouldn't want that as my team mascot.

Kansas Jayhawks, this one is my favorite. At least it's the coolest compared to the real helmets.

TCU, I don't think this one would actually be legal with the horns sticking out. Also see Colorado Buffaloes, it would be illegal as well.

Oklahoma, no they can't use the Block O, I believe The Ohio State University has a trademark for that.

Baylor, this is the best of the Bears helmets.

Alabama, I don't get it, it looks like an A over a T. It's not Alabama Tech. So, maybe the T is because they Own Tennessee? :-) 

Oregon is another one I don't get, but they have so many different helmets, what does it matter.

I like the standard USC helmet, and this one is an enhanced 3D version, so 2 thumbs up.

NC Wolfpack, I can't decide on this one. At first it looks cool, but then the wolf also looks a little too anime.

Notre Dame, I can't even figure out what all of this is. 2 Thumbs down.

Minnesota, looks really nice, maybe a little too much like the actual Notre Dame helmets though.

Iowa looks pretty nice.

State Penn, looks more like a Rottweiler to me.

Meat Chicken, well, this one is a mess, it looks like it should be for Hawaii.

The Ohio State University, well, it's pretty close. First it must have the Block O, second, make the Block O in 3D like some of the other helmets have. I like the red mask, although that doesn't seem to be quite our official red. That said I like the Alternative helmets Red better.

The closest Real Chrome OSU helmet. Which is my favorite OSU helmet ever.

Ole Miss, no this is the one they should use instead. Loved it!

Miss State, it looks scared out of it's mind, they must be playing Bama. :-)

I'll just say in general, Blue and Orange is a bad color combination, Clemson, Florida, Auburn. Actually Orange is just bad. Except for the Cincinnati Bengals.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 30 Comments