For that, I'll take on the whole football team myself! Show me the Money! :-) Ha Ha Ha
It's kind of amazing how far apart the three different ratings are between each other.
C.J. Stroud, No. 29 overall player in the country in one ranking and #104 in another.
They are all really close on the others in this article though. Yes, I saw the article on C.J. Stroud dropping in ratings in the article earlier today. Still, not even in the top 100!
Interesting article on the XFL roster. Some teams have only 2 QB's, two teams appear to have 4 QB's for now.
Names Buckeye fans should recognize, that aren't former Buckeyes:
Matt McGloin N.Y. Guardians
Landry Jones Dallas Renegades
Connor Cook Houston Roughnecks
Aaron Murray Tampa Bay Vipers
Sammie Coates, WR
Full 52 man rosters for each team:
Good Luck to all of them. 12 Gauge is making some good coin, even if he doesn't move up to the NFL.
"But for no other possible reason outside of self-hatred, the coaching staff shut Elliott out of the action the rest of the game"
Zeke was recovering from the flu, however, if we weren't going to pass at all, why not put Braxton Miller back in as QB, he was the better runner.
What if Joe Burrow knew that Dwayne Haskins would only stay 1 year, would Joe stay and play for us in 2019?
Actually, the first game I attended, also happened to be John Cooper's first game. I know the horrors of John Cooper vs Michigan and in Bowl games.
What is the bigger disappointment:
1. Losing to Meat Chicken once
2. Only winning 1 National Championship
I vote for #2, we should have won back to back NC's. That cold wet night against Michigan State was totally winnable. Meyer was too predictable, run the QB, run the QB. My thoughts if he was going to run the QB, why not let Braxton Miller take over? I almost went to that game, so glad I didn't. I ended up watching at home with a sinus infection, being in the cold rain and losing, would have been miserable.
As far as #1, well, if you know you are going to win every year, it starts to take the fun out of it. Example, 2018, we were the underdogs, the victory was that much more enjoyable.
I just flipped to that channel. It's sad we couldn't keep Hafley for at least 2 years. :-(
1. Let's get over the Fiesta Bowl, don't be like *ichigan fans crying about "The Spot" from a few years ago. Or Miami fans after the Championship game interference call. Both teams are UM, seems to be something to that? :-)
2. There are multiple instances during the Fiesta Bowl that just that 1 play could have resulted in an Ohio State win, but they didn't. The team, the coaches had a great year, they were so close, but now it's over, let's move on.
3. Joe Burrow all the WAY! I don't care about LSU so much, and I don't like the SEC, however, at least it's not Bama or MeatChicken playing tonight! :-)
4. At least this takes our mind off the basketball team's free fall for a night. I didn't think we were really a top 10 team, but 4 losses in a row is rough and we are near the bottom of the Big10 now. :-(
5. Prediction LSU 45, Oranges 31, Joe Burrow 384 yards passing.
I hope Justin Fields and the rest of our 2020 team watches closely tonight.
"75 percent of them moved from California or Florida. But hey, getting there is half the battle. Finding a better winter coat after walking to class in 9-degree weather for the first time is the other."
Hopefully they spread the word about how much nicer it is the rest of the year. Especially during summer workouts. Not so much California, but guys from the Southeast, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, Alabama. The humidity is crazy, on top of high temperatures, working out in that weather is not fun. Even walking across the parking lot, isn't fun.
I was disappointed, but I didn't feel as confident as I did before playing Bama, I kind of felt something coming.
This game wasn't as hard of a loss as when the Steelers played the Cowboys for Super Bowl 30. I belive it was Kordell Stewart's first year in the league. He was "Slash" and Neil O'donnel was the QB.
The only thing good about Neil O'donnell, he didn't throw interceptions. Except in that game, he threw 2 directly to some unknown back (Larry Brown), not Deion Sanders on the other side of the field. Both that Larry Brown and Neil O'donnell got BIG checks to move to new teams that off season. Basically after that, neither player ever did anything worthwhile again. It still seems really fishy to me. It seems like someone was paid to throw the ball away.
From Wikipedia regarding the second INT:
The play was a mirror image of O'Donnell's first interception to Brown; a throw in the right flat thrown under a heavy Cowboys blitz into the arms of Brown with no Steelers receiver in sight.
* First team to win 10 Conference games in a Season
They will come after Justin Fields early and often. If the O-Line protects him and he doesn't turn it over, we should be fine.
Now we will see how good the Defense really is. *ichigan put up more points (27) on us than anyone all year. We only had one shut out all year though. If the Offense comes out slow again, we can't let Clemson pull away or feel that we "have" to score now. (I mean try to force it.)
Time will tell, that's why they play the game. Looking forward to a Buckeye victory.
1. Earlier this year one of our secondary guys (or was it linebacker) went into the transfer portal. Did he land anywhere? Perhaps he stays on now?
2. We need a secondary coach, maybe we should go after this Shah guy if Kerry Coombs doesn't work out. :-)
And Tate is going no where fast.... :-)
They don't think we will beat Clemson, and the SEC will only have 1 loss in the bowl games.
Rittenberg’s SEC predictions:
Texas Bowl: Oklahoma State 33, Texas A&M 27
Music City Bowl: Mississippi State 34, Louisville 27
Orange Bowl: Florida 37, Virginia 16
Belk Bowl: Kentucky 29, Virginia Tech 24
Citrus Bowl: Alabama 44, Michigan 31
Outback Bowl: Auburn 31, Minnesota 20
Sugar Bowl: Georgia 26, Baylor 17
Gator Bowl: Tennessee 37, Indiana 34
Peach Bowl (CFP semifinal): LSU 42, Oklahoma 27
National Championship: LSU 38, Clemson 37
That's what we thought when we were going to play Florida for the NC. Hopefully their guys aren't really fast.