Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

This Week's Question: If You Could Choose One Stadium/city to Spend a Weekend in for an Ohio State Bowl Game, Where Would It Be?

Josh Poloha's picture
December 12, 2022 at 8:00am
27 Comments

Good morning and happy Monday, Buckeye Nation! Hope you all had a great weekend.

Let's get right into it. This Week's Question: If you could choose one stadium and city to spend a weekend in while attending an Ohio State bowl game, where would it be?

Honestly, for me, it's a tough choice. Part of me wants to say the Rose Bowl simply due to its history; the other part of me wants to say SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles because that new stadium looks absolutely incredible. Then again, given that they are just 21.3 miles apart, I guess I could watch a game at one (or possibly both?) and then go visit/tour the other stadium the same weekend.

Either way, going to a Buckeye bowl game is certainly on my bucket list. I've never been to one, even when I was a student at Ohio State. If you're going to Atlanta for the College Football Playoff semifinal between No. 4 Ohio State and top-ranked Georgia on New Year's Eve, I hope you have one heckuva time, one that includes a win.

Hope everyone has a great start to the week!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 27 Comments