Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Honest Opinion of the 11W’s Thoughts on How the Peach Bowl

+13 HS
Bucktown 5.7x28's picture
December 6, 2022 at 6:47pm
128 Comments

Will play out. I believe we can do this with civility and and let cooler heads prevail. I won’t give a score yet because it’s way too early. I do think that OSU needs to come out fast and throw some new looks offensively to Georgia. 

Earlier in the year, I was a little surprised to see that Georgia was at the bottom in QB sacks but then I learned that Jalen Carter, one of their stud DTs, was out injured quite a bit this season. He’s back and playing well. 

With the interior of OSU’s offensive line having some issues throughout the season, how concerned should we be, even though the Bucks have been excellent at pass protection this year? Running game is going to be extremely difficult. Only three teams have gotten over 100 yards on them this year. Obviously the strength is our passing but we will need to grind out some run yardage too. Will we see any RB screens, draw plays, misdirections, end-arounds, 4 WR sets, 12 personnel, etc to keep Georgia guessing? 

I think one major factor is pressure from our defensive tackles. Bennett is a threat to run but he’s most uncomfortable with pressure from up the gut. Go Bucks

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 128 Comments