Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

This is Your Team...show Your Support!

+11 HS
readnguy's picture
December 3, 2022 at 8:28am
16 Comments

For the past several weeks, every time a post is made concerning YOUR TEAM, you'll read stuff like, "Boy, I wish Coach Day had the balls to call plays like that!" or "Knowles isn't nearly as good as their DC!" or "If we only had a running quarterback like that!" or "Man, our corners suck compared to that!" or "I'd give anything if our backs hit the hole like he does!" Well, you get the point and by God, it's time this crap stops. Are we a perfect team; no. Do we have issues; yes. Have I thought some of the same things; sure. But to keep throwing it out there day after day, post after post gets tiresome, mundane, and ridiculous! I am reminded of Coach Norman Dale in "Hoosiers" who, when his team was booed soundly when first introduced minus Jimmy Chitwood, stated firmly, "I would hope you support who we are, not who we are not...This is your team!" Time we showed our support!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 16 Comments