Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Maybe A Loss Is What This Team Needed

-3 HS
Buck4Real's picture
November 30, 2022 at 1:56am
83 Comments

Before I get started, I just want to say that I 100% never want the Bucks to lose a game EVER under an my circumstance! However, I feel as if this is what they needed at this time to reset and get back after it. Also, I realize losing to TTUN is unacceptable and they way in which we lost just kills me. To get to my point, in several of the past recent seasons right after a loss, the Buckeyes found ways to get things clicking whether that be the next regular season game or in a bowl game. These games after a loss really intrigue me because they always have me thinking “what could have been”. This team is as dangerous as any other team we’ve had in the past 10 seasons, in my opinion, and I would hate to see them again get to a bowl game (outside of the CFP) and show us what they are truly capable of like they have done in the past after a loss. I would be crushed to think “what could have been” and seeing them dominate in a bowl other than the CFP. After losses, OSU teams seem to have a knack to putting the puzzle pieces together and coming into full form. I have a feeling that if they do make it to the playoff that they would straighten things out on the coaching side and learn from their mistakes. Anything can seriously happen if we sneak in and all bets would be off. Why not try to be in the playoff and see what they can do when everything is on the line? Keep the faith and go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 83 Comments