Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Here's Why I'd Still Rather Be a Buckeye Than a Fan of Any Other Team.

+7 HS
Buckinnati's picture
November 28, 2022 at 8:45pm
30 Comments

Clemson - Dabo Swinney is fighting the utilization of both NIL and the transfer portal. They lost 5 games in just the last two seasons. He is on the wrong side of history and without a Deshaun Watson or Trevor Lawrence, Clemson is not even close to elite status.

Alabama - Saban. He got his 6 1/2 natties and is more interested in golf and philanthropy now than in winning another.

LSU - Brian Kelly. Aside from the fact he should be in prison still for negligent homicide after the Declan Sullivan tragedy at ND in my opinion, without a once-in-a-lifetime-Burrow-esque transfer, he'll never even sniff a natty in Baton Rouge.

Georgia - Kirby Smart. He's got one, and he's done. He's Lloyd Carr. A couple good teams coming, but no more natties. Not this year, not ever again.

USC - Lincoln Reilly. Oklahoma 1.25 only because of better NIL opportunities.

ttun - What other program would allow its head coach to skip a national signing day, beg for an NFL job, and then return to coaching the next season (at a bargain rate, granted, because instead of being fired the year before he agreed to a massive salary cut.)? I would not stand for that as a Buckeye even if I could somehow exchange two wins for these past two hideous losses.

Who am I missing?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 30 Comments