Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Hang 100 on Them Ignorance

+6 HS
IloveSaturdays's picture
November 23, 2022 at 7:40pm
63 Comments

It’s hate week. I don’t hate their bragging and their arrogance about winning last year. They rarely get that, so let them unload 10 years of bitterness. That sucks, but it’s understandable. I don’t like their responses to “Hang 100 on them.” 
Day said that not knowing it would be picked up by media and blown out of proportion. That year, 2020, ttun was 2-4. The bucks could have hung 150 on them if they wanted to. Their fans don’t get that. They bring up 2021 and say “thought you were gonna hang 100 on us.” 
Then there’s harbaugh. I don’t know how to link, but he said his 3rd base comment was in response to the hang 100. He made his comment to the press, again, day didn’t. 
This should have been a comment and not a new forum topic, but it’s been pissing me off for about a year. The new comments by crazy ass jimmy just pushed it over the edge for me. I just can’t stand those fu$ks. 
Go Bucks! 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 63 Comments