Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Fu*k Michigan

+55 HS
billzonwheelz's picture
November 7, 2022 at 8:01pm
68 Comments

I just wanted to take this time to say that I don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan

It's November 7, 2022, and Michigan still sucks. Yes, I said it. I don't care what the pundits say about Ohio State not being elite because it played one damn bad game in horrific weather.

Did Ohio State play a sloppy game in which they failed to get a significant push on the line of scrimmage? Yes. Did their defense look good at all? No. Were they outplayed for much of the game? You bet!

But none of that matters now. All I've been hearing all over social media is how Michigan is the better team at this point. Even if that's the case, they don't play each other at this point. They meet on November 26, 2022, in Columbus Ohio, a place where Michigan hasn't beaten Ohio State in over twenty years.

I'm paralyzed from the shoulders down, but in my mind, my two middle fingers are held up high, pointing in the direction of that team up north. Fu*k what the pundits say. Fu*k the doubters. Fu*k the haters. And most especially, fu*k Michigan.

Anyway, that's really all that I came here to say. 

May you be filled with overwhelming joy, bliss, and love, and may you be showered with God's blessings.

Oh... and fu*k Michigan!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 68 Comments