Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

A Small Amount of Perspective

+36 HS
NicholasHerum's picture
November 6, 2022 at 10:04am
68 Comments

Been in Chicago since Wednesday and I felt like the city had been taken over by Clemson fans. For every person is I'd see in an OSU shirt or have someone yell "OH" at me I'd see five Clemson fans. Smug Clemson fans... in bright white sweatpants with purple paw prints or dads and sons wearing matching button up dress shirts... obnoxious.

Guess what? They're traveling back to South Carolina after losing in spectacular fashion to a team we already beat. Our win yesterday, two hours west of where their game was played, didn't look pretty but that was ugliest weather conditions I've sat through at a game in thirty plus years of attending OSU games. Northwestern is bad, but the weather equalized that game in their favor. Clemson on the other hand had to contend with some wind and got their asses handed to them and their season is now on life support.

In a week where three of the top six teams lost sometimes just surviving is good enough. Flying back to Columbus a "winner" tomorrow will be a lot better than what Clemson fans will be experiencing over the next few days.

Fuck Xichigan.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 68 Comments