Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Miyan Williams/Recruiting Perspective

+25 HS
Buckeyechuck5's picture
October 1, 2022 at 9:05pm
78 Comments

Good evening fellow dubbers. I’m sure many of you are taking in the late games while nursing a food baby from another great college football Saturday. I personally, am watching NC St vs Clemson. 

I cannot stop thinking about how pleased, and how much I love watching Miyan Williams run the football. What’s not to love about a 3 star Ohio boy getting a chance to shine for the home team? There is no denying the heart this young man has. He got in the gym and sculpted his body while maintaining the physicality he possessed when he was 240 +. 

I’m sure everyone remembers when Tony Alford “could not recruit”, and the sky was falling when Bijan Robinson (the number 1 ranked back in the 2020 cycle) was a silent commit to Ohio st and ultimately spurned the Buckeyes only to flip to Texas. I’m sure everyone knows the rest of the story. A young, hungry, overlooked 3star from Cincinnati Winton Woods saw the open door via the Robinson flip, and immediately de-commited from Iowa St., only to commit to his dream school in his home state. I remember a few on these boards saying “we will be fine” in the midst of many who had doom and gloom sentiment. 

one thing I have learned about Ohio st through the years, is that while they do possess the prestige and tradition to chase stars and recruit nationally, things always seem to work out just the way they should in the sense of landing the players that simply want to be a buckeye. In Miyan’s case, he is home grown and takes pride in that. I look forward to watching this cat the rest of his career at OSU and the rest of this season in the OSU power run game. Oh, and that Henderson kid ain’t bad either lol. Mr Alford has done a heck of a job. I love this team and I’m so excited for the stretch run.

Congrats to Miyan for 5 TD’s today. Well deserved young man. We see you. Keep making Ohio proud!

Go Bucks!

Thanks for your time if you have actually read all of this. 

Goodnight.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 78 Comments