Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

GAME FOUR 9.24.22 SCORE PREDICTION THREAD ................... WISCONSIN VS OHIO STATE

+11 HS
Seattle Linga's picture
September 18, 2022 at 11:24am
99 Comments

Well, we not only survived but we completely DOMINATED (Thank You Coach Day) the Toledo Rockets. There we not any close predictions overall so I added the score together and GOBUCKS10 came within 2 points of nailing the exact score. Shout out to GOBUCKS10 who predicted this score.

100 - 0

This week brings on the first of the B1G schedule. Wisconsin comes into the Shoe with their record of 2 - 1. At times they've shown that how big, strong and powerful they can be while at other times they still have a lot of questions and weaknesses. They lost at home to the Cougars of Washington State while beating the likes of Illinois State and winless NMSU.  

Wisconsin will not stop our offense however we'll need Henderson and Williams to carry the load on the ground. I am not fond of CJ running unless it keeps defenses honest, I just don't want to see him get hurt and miss time. 

My prediction is:

Ohio State - 38

Wisconsin - 17

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 99 Comments