Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Some Things I Would Like To See This Saturday Night:

+4 HS
nafimafi's picture
September 12, 2022 at 5:54pm
43 Comments

overall, so far i am happy with the way osu is playing. however, there is obviously still a lot of room for improvement. here are some things i would personally like to see vs toledo!

1. Reduce penalties: we have been penalized a good bit, especially last week, which allowed a state to get free points.

2. I would like to see the Edges get home: Right now, Mike Hall is the most disruptive d-lineman, both in the run and pass game. I would love to see JT/Jack get a sack or two this week.

3. Get Fleming back: With JSN out, Fleming shouldve had a great opportunity to get playing time. Unfortunately he has been injured, but I still believe he has an extremely high ceiling and I think more elite pass catchers for Stroud the better. Could help depth and overall consistency of the pass offense.

4. Get the freshmen WRs some playing time: Similar with Fleming situation, this will help WR depth and get some continuity with Stroud+ Grayes/Antwi/Brown

5. Comeback for Burke: Would love to see him bounce back after his rough game last week

6. Put Martinez back returning kicks/punts: With injuries in our WR room rn, I dont think its necessary to put starting WRs back there. Just imo. I bet Martinez can crib it easily.

7. Get some of the young Defensive players some consistent playing time: Especially Styles, Hicks, Curry, and JK Johnson

8. 5+ Carries for Dallan: RB depth will be important

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 43 Comments