Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Who Would You Take?

+7 HS
undercoverbuck's picture
October 27, 2021 at 5:43pm
87 Comments

Who would you take?

’19 LSU - Burrow, Chase, Jefferson & CEH.  PC Joe Brady.

’20 Bama - Jones, Smith, Waddle & Harris.  PC Sarkesian.

’21 OSU - Stroud, Olave, Wilson & Henderson. PC Day.

I would say the best QB is Burrow. Best receivers is LSU by the slightest of hairs over Olave/Wilson because they are both phenomenal in the NFL. That might be unfair because Olave/Wilson haven’t had their shot yet at proving they are on the LSU’s WR’s level in the NFL but that was the deciding factor for me. Best RB… call me a homer but I think it’s Henderson.  He is so special when he touches the ball even as a freshman he is at a level above where the other two ever were during their respective seasons. Play caller I’m also going with Day. I don’t think anyone in football marries every concept he wants to run quite like Ryan Day. He continually calls the perfect play for the situation and to scheme someone wide open. 

Overall I think I’d ride with ‘21 OSU in its entirety however I think ‘19 LSU is a very very close second. 

Who do you have? It’s shaping up to be the third year in a row where clearly the best offense has a very good shot at winning the championship so why not preemptively comparing all three?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 87 Comments