Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Thanks for a Great Season Ohio State Football and Eleven Warriors

+22 HS
Buckeyes17's picture
January 12, 2021 at 1:26pm
14 Comments

I usually do not stick around much around here after Football season. I tend to go into "lurk mode" for the draft and signing day and stuff. But thanks to everyone for making this season great.

I certainly wish we ended with a win but frankly we needed to play our best and we just couldn't. The Sermon injuries, covid issues, etc certainly didn't help but alas it just didn't happen. Was it a tad embarrassing? Yep, but Bama is REALLY good and despite everything, runner up isn't bad, even though I REALLY wanted that Natty.

I am glad though we got to see some Ohio State Football and winning the B1G and finally beating Clemson ( in epic fashion too ) makes me feel at peace in this off-season. Certainly do not feel like I did last year after the heartbreaking Clemson loss. So just wanted to say thanks to you all and looking forward to coming back and chatting around the summer for what is hopefully a more normal Buckeye Football season. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 14 Comments