Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

This Team Reminds Me of the 2014 Team with Better Passing

+4 HS
macdaddybuckeyesupreme's picture
January 2, 2021 at 7:49pm
27 Comments

The controversy that the 2014 shouldn't be in the playoff because of the VA tech loss, the same with this year where we didn't play enough games.

The defensive line reminds me of the 2014 team, sure Joey Bosa was starting but he wasn't a household name, and there weren't any superstars on the defensive line that year. Same goes for this year, sure Garrett and Togia have shown out but they weren't household names to start the season.

The offensive line are just maulers, very very similar between 2014 and this year.

Linebackers are playing like their hair is in fire, everybody remember how vital Darrin Lee was in hose playoffs, Justin Hillard and Pete Werner are both playing like that.

Obviously Alabama is a much more daunting task then Oregon was, but this team believes, and they hear the talk about how they don't belong. And when you have a team that feels disrespected as well as believing they can beat anybody, that's a dangerous combination.

Alabama better be ready to strap it up, because I believe we are gonna hit them in the mouth early and often

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 27 Comments