Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Harry Miller out Tonight Due to COVID

+4 HS
bcsBuckeye13's picture
January 1, 2021 at 1:28pm
58 Comments

Just read per Jeff Snook who is pretty reliable that Miller mother said her son tested positive. Hopefully there aren’t more players. Below is Snooks actual words:

I noticed that Ohio State left guard Harry Miller's mother Kristina just posted on Facebook that her son tested positive, did not travel to New Orleans and will miss tonight's Sugar Bowl, so that is at least one starter gone from the Buckeyes' lineup. Will there be more? We won't know until about 6 p.m.

What is alarming is that Ohio State has to follow different testing protocols than Clemson because of the Big Ten's protocols versus the ACC's, even though they are playing in the same game. Ohio State's team will have had undergone two more tests following Clemson's final tests, which were Wednesday.

"I think that's a unique situation, that we don't have the same protocols going into the game," Coach Ryan Day said Thursday. "But I'm not going to spend time thinking about that. I'm tired of that."

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 58 Comments