Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Josh Myers Prophecy?

+13 HS
BuckeyeInOrlando's picture
December 29, 2020 at 10:02am
10 Comments

I was watching the official Ohio State B1G Championship recap video, and after it ended the next video to auto play was the trailer for this year's Nebraska game.
Game One, after everything had been taken away, and many had to fight to get it back. The video contained some pre-season practice footage, team hype... typical early season "trailer" stuff.

At about the 1:13 mark, Josh Myers says "We only get eight this season and that's it, that's all we're guaranteed."
(I queued the video below to 1:12, but I recommend watching the full video again, it's awesome)

I know he was referring to the eight game B1G schedule, but at the time the Buckeyes could have potentially played up to 11 games with the B1G Championship Game and two possible playoff games. We all know how this season has played out, which makes this quote seem quite prophetic now. Beat Clemson, and play game number eight.

Book your flights to Miami boys!

Go Bucks, Destroy Clemson!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 10 Comments