Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

I Went to Tigernet.com and It Just Pissed Me off Even More

+13 HS
macdaddybuckeyesupreme's picture
December 22, 2020 at 9:18am
165 Comments

I am so fed up with Clemson, with Dabo Swinney, with Trevor Lawrence. Im sick of their fans and want to fight them, not in a metaphor way, no I want to literally fight all of them. I despise that team. Their smugness, calling all of us yankees as if the civil war is still going on. I dont want Ohio St to just beat them, I want to bury them. I want to go out on the field and show them what an actual targeting penalty looks like. 

Look at the media, they are giving us zero chance. The disrespect from Dabo for voting us at 11. They should have last years game playing in the WHAC every day on repeat, dont ever let them forget what happened. This is no longer just a game, this is now personal. Dabo with his oh shucks personality and his constant complaining about everything including Ohio St has made this personal. I dont want Ryan Day doing a pregame or post game hand shake with him. Just go to your sideline and coach, this isnt about being the nice guy. This is not the time to take a knee when you are winning with 30 seconds to go, this is going out and still throwing bombs while up by 10 points with 30 seconds to go. If you are in the red zone with 20 seconds to go, score again, dont be the nice guy. Be the asshole, we will love you for it.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 165 Comments