Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Week Ahead Will Be a Rough One for OSU in the Media

+13 HS
actionstanleyjackson's picture
December 13, 2020 at 9:34am
141 Comments

This is the week the national narrative by the media and espn talking heads ramps up in order to discredit OSU’s chances for the playoffs. I mean head coaches from other schools are already doing this more and more. They will push Texas AM even harder and they will hit the “lack of games” even more. I also won’t be surprised if they are dropped behind AM this week to create suspense and drama.

Doing this would secure the fact that ESPN would get more ratings next week for their final show if there is some doubt about who is the last team in. They have all but said that Alabama Clemson and Notre Dame are all in no matter what. I’ve heard that several times yesterday. So basically it comes down to Ohio State and Texas A&M and this week is going to be rough in my opinion. We are going to hear a lot of BS at every turn. All OSU can do is go beat Northwestern who will be ranked probably in the top 13.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 141 Comments