Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

OSU vs. IU

+11 HS
Large Father's picture
November 19, 2020 at 7:29pm
7 Comments

Tressels, Fickells, Urbans and Days,    

What strange parallel universe is this? Who transported me to the Twilight Zone?

Indiana is coming into Ohio Stadium as a top 10 team?

Confirmed: this is the strangest year ever.

We haven’t seen this year's Ohio State team in action much after the game against Maryland was cancelled last weekend...so I’m still not sure what to expect from them, but here are things I hope to see.

• Justin Fields completing 40-40 passes
  • Haskell Mrs Garrett and Tommy Tutone Togiai combining for 6.5 sacks
  • Wyatt Wavy Dub Davis scoring a touchdown checking in at fullback at the 1-yard line
  • Chris Olave and Garrett Wilson each going over 250 yards
  • Jeremy Ruckert snagging another one-handed touchdown grab that makes Gus Johnson actually fall over with excitement this time
  • Jack Mewhort magically finding another year of eligibility so we can occasionally throw in a "who Mewhorted" into the weekly write up
  • #7 Sevyn Banks scoring six twice
  • Nick Petit-Frere (no relation) checking in tackle eligible for an entire offensive series
  • Noah Potter finally giving that money back to Uncle Billy that belongs to the Bailey Bros. Building & Loan
  • Super Demario Brothers McCall returning a kickoff for a touchdown while wearing a thick mustache and blue overalls under his uniform   

All of these things might not happen, but we'll see.  It is 2020 and all.

Touchdowns:  Teague, Wilson, Olave, Fields, Ruckert, Jaxon Smith-Njigba

OSU 42 Indiana 26

Go Bucks!  Beat IU!  Wyatt Davis for Heisman!

Large Father

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 7 Comments