OSU vs. Nebraska

+17 HS
Large Father's picture
October 22, 2020 at 7:21pm
13 Comments

Tressels, Fickells, Urbans and Days,    

I’m not going to talk about Covid.

I’m not going to talk about "what ifs." 

I’m not going to talk about what’s fair or unfair.

I’m not going to talk about anxieties.

I’m not going to talk about our present day reality. 

We’ve had enough of that over the last seven months. 

It’s time to enjoy what we have...and I think we have something special. 

I like everything about the attitude of this Buckeye team from the limited peak we get under the covers. 

The moment the decision was made to play this year, Wyatt Davis and Shaun Wade immediately rescinded NFL opt-out declarations and came back.  They could have easily sat out and waited to pass GO collecting well over $200.  Justin never wavered in his commitment to stay with the team.  Their togetherness during racial and social unrest...their unity to fight for reinstating the season...I have a feeling this team is very close.  

...and the Buckeyes are extremely talented. 

• Justin looks primed to be the best player in CFB.  He was getting close before one dumb play late in the PSU game last year.  If Justin falls short of the Heisman, it is only because he is going up against one of the best College Football QBs I've seen in awhile.
  • The offensive line could be one of the best ever at Ohio State.  (Thank you, Wyatt "Wavy Dub" Davis!)
  • The team is deep; and that may be the key to running the Big Ten.  Positive test = 3 games out
  • Tommy Togai is ready to block the middle of the defensive line like Tim Anderson circa 2002.
  • Shaun Wade gives OSU a lockdown corner...and Kerry Coombs will get as much as possible out of the rest of the defensive secondary.

I can't wait to see the Scarlet jerseys come out of the tunnel this Saturday!

Touchdowns:  Sermon, Teague, Olave, Wilson, Ruckert, Stroud

OSU 42 Nebraska 9

Go Bucks!  Beat Nebraska!  Wyatt Davis for Heisman!

Large Father

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 13 Comments