Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

If Ohio State Does Not Play Football This Fall and the ACC, Big 12 and SEC Do, How Bad Will It Hurt the Program?

+4 HS
Buckeyes17's picture
August 24, 2020 at 4:25pm
41 Comments

This is assuming that those three conferences play without any issue which I will be honest with you I'm not sure that will happen. A lot of people think this will set the program back years but do we really think that will happen? I honestly think a Ohio State will survive this and a lot of the frustration that people have is "We want vengeance on Clemson and we could have won a Natty this year" . And honestly I agree with that. However this doom and gloom that we will be set back for years and will no longer be able to compete and we will be a dead program doesn't really add up to me. I think part of that is because of Ryan Day and the current staff that recruits surely can see what they do for their players and how they are also trying to fight. I also don't necessarily know if I believe that we won't play in the fall as crazy as that sounds because I just have this inkling that something will happen and we will have a shorter delayed season in the fall but I might just be naive there.

So do you think this would have terrible ramifications or is it just really a big bummer that people are just super upset about? (Rightfully so)

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 41 Comments