Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

I'll Be Pulling for Cincinnati This Fall

+2 HS
KernersvilleBuckeye's picture
August 21, 2020 at 11:44am
11 Comments

My gawd, football will be attempted, and I believe will succeed, all around us this fall, The NFL, high school, and most of the colleges are at least going to give it a shot. So far the NHL hasn't been affected, and it's a contact sport. NBA has been pretty good, MLB has had some instances, but that hasn't stopped them, and it looks like all will cross the finish line. The fear obsessed and illogical thinking BIG 10 is one of the few exceptions, led by the ultimate hypocritical creep Kevin Warren, and an equally spineless Gene Smith, who is "ACTIVELY PLANNING" a return to football, WHATEVER THAT MEANS. Mr. Smith, you do realize that most of the sports world is 'ACTIVELY PLANNING" THE START OF A FALL SEASON. I hate to be so mean-spirited but those two guys literally make me sick. Football season is my favorite time of the year, leaves, weather, and all that, but mostly it's OSU football, and especially this year where its pretty obvious it could be one of their greatest teams ever, JMO though.

Now, I will quit my whining and pull for the next best thing that could happen.... Pull for Luke Fickell and the Bearcats. My understanding is they will have a pretty good ballclub this year, and wouldn't it be neat if they somehow got in the top ten. Bottom line though is at least we will have football, even if only for a few games.We'll still have something to cheer for and get excited about.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 11 Comments