Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Buckeye Takeover Day 31: Troy Smith Ohio State Highlights

+9 HS
CPDenn's picture
July 31, 2020 at 5:00pm
7 Comments

We've reached the finale. I don't need to write a long paragraph about Troy Smith's accomplishments, or what he means to the fanbase, but I thought finishing this month-long series with him would be fitting. A true Michigan killer --maybe THE Michigan killer-- and a great story of perseverance, and the hard work it takes to succeed. Also, this reel is 38 minutes long; you might want to hit the bathroom and then grab some snacks before you watch.

Lastly: Thanks to everyone that's kept up with this series. A lot of you have said nice things about it in the comments as the month has gone on, and I really appreciate it. It was a hell of a lot of hard work, but rewarding to know y'all enjoy it and it can help pass the time without football. I still don't think there's actually going to be a season this year, and if there's not, you can bet I'll be popping up here to drop more videos of Buckeye greats. (There will be a Ginn video at some point. Stay tuned and subscribe to the channel!) And if there is a season, I'll be cutting highlights for that as well like I did last year! Anyway, thank you once again, and hope you enjoy the Troy Smith highlights! 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 7 Comments