Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Should Haskins Demand a Trade?

-3 HS
Dstacify's picture
July 18, 2020 at 10:05am
59 Comments

I'm sure everybody is aware that the football organization in Washington is a complete and utter circus right now. Dysfunction, sexual harassment, bullying, you name it, it's all there and running rampant within that building and it starts at the top with Dan Snyder (who has been an unapologetic asshole pretty much ever since he bought the team). And for the record I think Ron Rivera is a good coach who provides somewhat of a glimmer of hope for the team going forward but Haskins is still in danger of having his NFL career ruined by that toxic organization (they already spent most of his rookie year setting him up to fail). It would be in his best interest to demand a trade at this point especially given how seemingly noncommittal Rivera has been to him as the starter this off-season. We saw the toxicity of the team culture start to get to Dwayne at times last year so I think it's in his best interest to get the hell out of dodge and start fresh (I would say the same for McLaurin and Chase as well but T-Mac likely wouldn't draw as massive a haul in a trade and Chase is a rookie who hasn't even signed his rookie deal yet). Thoughts?

(Mod Edit: moved to Other Sports Forum.)

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 59 Comments