Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Family of Players/Coaches and Current Students Should Be Priority Number 1 for Tickets if Seating is Reduced

+7 HS
Thebuckeyefan30's picture
May 20, 2020 at 3:20pm
20 Comments

I just saw this bleacher report article saying how Gene Smith is looking at a scenario where there would be a reduced capacity of the Horseshoe for home games this season (link below). In my opinion those 20-30k seats that he talked about should go to family of players/coaches and current students before anybody else. I am biased because I will be a senior in the fall and I want to go to games, but I do think students should get the nod after family of players and coaches for more than just my own bias. This will be the last season for a while that me and my friends can go to every home game like this (and for this price) and I think students should get that opportunity. Also, if I am back on campus and going to class in person but am limited to the amount of games that I could go to I would be pretty upset. At that point lets just stick all the students in the south stand together like normal because we would already be brushing shoulders with one another going to class. In general, I think that if OSU is gonna bring us back for an in-person semester then they should sell the same amount of student tickets for each game and just clump us together in the stands. If this is a bad take feel free to roast me down below.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2892645-ohio-states-gene-smith-confi...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 20 Comments