College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Le Smiles Report

+4 HS
airbuckeye's picture
October 6, 2019 at 8:55pm
21 Comments

I got nosey so I went over to their Boards just to see if they were talking yet. Then I run into this on one of their Treads and wondered if anyone else at heard anything about it yet.             [BarefootCat] BarefootCatWell-Known Member
Gold Member
Expand Collapse

Per Adam Rittenberg...

"[XYZ] averaged only 17.8 points in its five games other than Boston College. The [XYZ's] rank 101st nationally in scoring, 102nd in yards, 104th in passing and 116th in first downs per game.

"This was a difficult decision, but it is in the best interest of our football program both now and in the future," [The Head Coach] said in a prepared statement. "There is still a lot of football left to play this season and I want to put our players in the best position to be successful, which is why I am making the change now."

Offensive Coordinator Fired

(Mod Edits: Moved to the College Sports Forum; revised title; added link. We'll get it figured out for you, AirBuckeye.)

https://sports.yahoo.com/kansas-fires-offensive-coordinator-koenning-6-games-222213724--ncaaf.html

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 21 Comments