Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

2019 Football Buying & Selling Ticket Thread

+8 HS
urbansjacket2's picture
July 16, 2019 at 12:26pm
164 Comments

This thread is something I've seen on TOS, and figured it made sense to bring it to the best Ohio State forum on the interwebz. With the alumni ticket window officially open, and tickets acquired, wanted to set up a space to talk buying/selling ticket opportunities. 

The fact is SeatGeek, etc charge enormous buying/selling fees, so coordinating directly with other fans and agreeing to sell directly to each other over PayPal/Venmo etc is a great way to shave those fees off both ends and make more selling/save on buying. 

One note, in other forums like Bucknuts, there is an easy way to communicate with other members via direct messages to coordinate, and I'm sure many of us won't want to put our emails/phone numbers in the public thread. So if anyone has any ideas for anonymity I'm all ears! Or we can just be grown adults and put our emails out there? 

And to kick things off, I will have 2 seats in 28B for the Penn State game available. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 164 Comments