Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Ask Me Anything: I'm the New Eleven Warriors Football Recruiting Analyst

0 HS
Taylor Lehman's picture
February 12, 2019 at 11:16am
250 Comments

Hey everyone! I'm Taylor Lehman, the new football recruiting analyst for Eleven Warriors. I'm less than 24 hours into the job, so I'm still settling in, but feel free to ask me anything about me or the position. First, here are a few facts about me:

• I graduated from IU in May.
  • I have worked at the Indiana Daily Student, interned with Rivals and spent a short time at a small newspaper in northeast Indiana called The News Sun. I covered the IU football program for three seasons and the basketball program for two. I also covered the women's basketball program for four years.
  • If you haven't seen my favorite teams on my profile, they are the Indianapolis Colts, the Detroit Tigers and the Cleveland Cavaliers.
  • I've taken up some new interests in the last year (i.e. collecting vinyl, listening to music outside top-40, reading outside of required reading in school, etc.).

I'm still getting settled into my apartment, so I'll be doing that in combination with work and answering these questions. I'll answer as quickly as I can, so fire away.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 250 Comments