Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Joey for 2 or Haskins for 1?

-6 HS
Kyson12's picture
November 27, 2018 at 10:43pm
51 Comments

An interesting thought came to my head for some reason today and I haven’t created a forum topic forever so here it goes. 

If you could have Joe Burrow for 2 seasons as our QB or Haskins for 1, who would you choose?  

Personally I’m absolutely glad Haskins is here and Joey went on to be able to start right away at an sec school. I pull for him to succeed every game, such a class act. But I have to be honest, if we don’t get into the playoffs this season and Haskins leaves, would it be better to have Joey for 2 full seasons?  

I believe that Haskins is the best pure passer that we have ever had here and it was an absolute joy to watch him pick apart defenses so easily. 

And a side note, why is this year’s annual beat down of Michigan so much more satisfying this year?  I mean I have watched that game like 5 times already. Maybe it was because they actually thought they could beat us. Who do they think they are?  Such arrogance. We beat Michigan, that’s what we do. 

Let me hear your thoughts on the QB question if you would. Go Bucks!! Go Horns!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 51 Comments