Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

A Feel Good Story....all the Way from Far West Texas

+16 HS
31BBuckeye's picture
November 24, 2018 at 5:24pm
21 Comments

I am a native of northwest Ohio, Dunkirk to be in fact, stationed at Fort Bliss, TX. We’ll a few weeks ago  say after the Purdue loss, I was at the Fort Bliss Commisary and behind me was a typical Michigander, lazy looking , unshaven, bespectaled  complete with man bun , khaki shorts and flippflopps, with jumpman ScUM hoodie...who had to have emerged from his military parents basement somewhere on post. Anyway, I am in uniform, so he couldn’t tell my allegiance...I looked at him and said “man, I bet you guys will kill Ohio state this year” He responded to me with “yea man we didn’t get beat by an unranked team and we are going to kill them this year, it won’t even be close” . I then looked at him and in all seriousness told him, listen guy, you are going to remember this conversation for a long ‘fu**in time, not only is OhioState going to kick your ass , but you are going to humiliate you and you WILL remember the conversation for a long fuck**g time...left the dumbass standing there thinking about it....guaranteed I am the first one he thought about today, when he knew “THE GAME” was not going his way....as a matter of fact he will never forget our conversation the rest of his existence !!! O-H... my fellow Ohioans !!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 21 Comments