Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

It's Well Beyond Rage...

+9 HS
XUBUCK's picture
November 23, 2018 at 11:53am
17 Comments

I will tell you the tale of Urban Meyer and the Sons of Ohio. Historians from Ann Arbor will say I’m a liar, but history is not written by myopic half-wits.

They say that it is impossible to defeat The Team Up North, they say it's impossible for the Buckeyes to win the Championship.

Why? Why is it impossible? Urban Meyer came home  to face our enemies, to beat the skunkweasals, to hoist the trophy and to make the great state of Ohio proud.

Now tell me Urban Meyer, what does it mean to be the head coach for Ohio State? Your title gives you claim to the throne of Ohio football, but men don’t follow titles, they follow courage. Now players and coaches know you and they respect you. And if you would just lead them to Santa Clara, they’d follow you. And so would I.

So on the 24th of November in the Year of our Lord 2018, patriots of Ohio State– decimated with injury and surrounded by scheming defamers –  will charge the field of Ohio Stadium. Play like warrior poets, play like Buckeyes. And win your right to the BIG Ten Throne and the College Football Playoffs.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 17 Comments